I've been tagged by Marjorie, and I supposed I'm gonna tell you 6 things about me.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here's the random 6 things about me (weird, it used to be just 5, no?)
1. I made Chinese Knot since primary (self taught).
2. I start making jewelry since December 2007.
3. I am easily satisfied, with the best.
4. I love technologies.
5. I love seeing things through my lens, though I am not a professional photographer.
6. I collects shawl/scarf of all kind.
Now here's the list of unfortunate dudes (Erin should be the first in list but too bad, she doesn't have a blog.):
1. Bobbi from MyWiredImagination
2. Mei from WireBliss
4. Pearl from Beadinggem
5. Heri from Heri's Jewels (You should check out all PIPA series, they are all awesome!)