I was notified by Wendy of ATELIER WENDY SUE of this award. Thank you, Wendy, I am always pleased to find myself being recognized by my own fellowship Malaysian – it’s way too much easier to achieve being recognized by people around the world compared to being accepted and recognized by Malaysian, especially in art field. :)
Here’s the rule:
This award was created by Team Etsy Malaysia (I didn't even know that such a team existed until today!) to promote, and hopefully, build a network of creative Malaysian bloggers around the world.
Along with the award, comes with its obligations. What I would then need to do is to:
1. Put the logo on my blog or post.
2. List my 5 sources of inspiration.
3. Nominate 5 other Malaysian blogs which demonstrate some form of creativity.
4. Be sure to link to the nominees within my post.
5. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog, and if possible, make sure they follow these 6 steps too!
6. Share the love and link to the person from whom I received your award.
Here’s my take:
5 Source of inspiration:
Q-Shop by LC: They offer free customization on mobile/phone charm to keychain/bag charm should you purchase any item in their store.
WireblissMei by Mei: Mei is the first Malaysian wire jewelry artist I’ve ever found, and I truly appreciate her companionship all these while. Check out her blog, I thought her blog is amazing.
The great unknown by Shuku: Second Malaysian wire jewelry artist I’ve ever found, actually, she found me. Other than jewelry, we talk about daily life too! Her strength is in chainmaille.
Riqzmie Creation by Yati: Third Malaysian wire jewelry artist I’ve found, and her creations are colorful, and amazing!
Robinng by Robin: Off topic a little – Robin is a wedding photographer that’s creative in his line, the photo composition and the idea. Who knows, may be you will fly him to your country for photoshooting! I knew he done that before. :)