Lazy Sunday evening - I cooked, he dressed 'em up. :)
I got the recipe from Prego's website and replaced the minced meat with Honey Smoked Ham (too lazy to go through defrosting and chopping process lol)
The copied and modified Recipe:
- 450g of PREGO™ Traditional sauce
- 200g spaghetti (cook according to instructions on packet)
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 250g honey smoked ham, diced
- 1 whole yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 carrot, diced into very small cubes so that it will cook easily.
- 5 button mushrooms, quartered
1. Heat cooking oil until hot in a pan. Stir fry ham until nicely browned. Next, add onion, carrot & mushrooms, and stir until fragrant.
2. Pour PREGO™ Traditional – stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add a little water and salt.
3. Serve Bolognese sauce over cooked spaghetti and enjoy!